|Moored at:||Poplar Waterside & Marina|
|Boat category:||Swedish Ice Breaker Tug|
|Engine type:||Diesel inboard|
|Engine make:||Atlas Polar 665HP|
|View by appointment:||Yes|
A unique opportunity to purchase a much admired, 1947, Swedish Ice Breaker Tug. Designed to tow ships through frozen seas, she is an incredibly well built (and well insulated!) ship.
Converted to a houseboat, she retains many of her original features including her Atlas Polar engine and wonderful wheelhouse and occupies a prime berth at Aquavista's exclusive Poplar Marina next to Canary Wharf in central London.
Her accommodation includes:
- Very comfortable, spacious, open plan saloon and dinning room with multi fuel stove
- Large galley with sink, gas oven and hob plus fridge and plenty of space to install a dish washer and freezer
- Two double bedrooms
- Shower room plus further bathroom with full size bath
- Huge deck space on two levels for relaxing and entertaining.
- Wonderfully preserved wheelhouse with three helming positions.
- Enormous storage throughout
- Amazing views of the marina
Serious enquiries only please for this wonderful vessel and please call Richard at Aquavista London Brokerage on 07778 108748 for further information and an appointment to view.
BSC expires: 12.10.2023
2018 6 x coats epoxy
Hull & superstructure:
Atlas Polar 665HP (original engine)
2 x 32A shore power circuit, Victron battery charger.
Multii fuel stove & central heating
Solid Oak & Vinyl
Please note: this is not a survey report and all pre-owned boats are sold without warranty.
The information provided is based on a superficial inspection carried out by us and information provided by the vendor. No guarantee is given or implied regarding the specification, but descriptions are given in good faith as could be ascertained at the time of inspection. Aquavista takes no responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommend the use of a marine surveyor to establish the condition of the vessel.