|Moored at:||Priory Waterside & Marina|
|Engine type:||Diesel inboard|
|Engine make:||Canaline 52HP (low hours)|
|View by appointment:||Yes|
Hedgehog is a 60ft long x 9ft wide, wide-beam built by Collingwood Boats in 2016. She is fitted with a Canaline 52HP diesel inboard engine and has 4 berths.
Hedgehog is a clean and tidy boat that is ideal for those who want experience the dream of living on the water. She is well equipped including a bow thruster, galvanic isolator, secondary double glazing and a combi inverter / charger. Her interior feels light and spacious with a pleasing mix of contemporary and traditional fixtures and fittings.
She is being sold on a residential mooring, in Aquavista's much sort after Priory Waterside & Marina close to Bedford, which is transferable subject to application and a berth transfer fee.
- August 2024
Hull & superstructure:
- Canaline 52HP (low hours)
- Vetus 95KGF battery operated
- Shore power
- Sterling Pro 2.5KW combi charger / inverter
- Galvanic isolator
- 1 x engine start
- 3 x domestic
- 2 x bow thurster
- Webasto 5.2KW diesel boiler
- Solid fuel stove
- 345 litres
- 220 litres
- Thetford cassette chemical toilet
- Cream cabin lining and deckhead, with timber stringers
- Solid wood
- 6ft 8in
Accommodation from stern:
Galley: Approximately 9ft long.
- Hedgehog's galley and saloon are configured in a spacious, sociable, open plan layout. The galley features stylish black granite work surfaces, which have silver sparkles and a grooved drainer with undermounted sink. The galley is equipped with a Belling oven, Belling hob, Inlander fridge, microwave oven, breakfast bar, side hatch, solid wood cabinetry and wooden window linings.
Saloon: Approximately 17ft long.
- Leading directly from the galley giving a greater sense of space. The saloon is fitted with a solid fuel stove with attractive black tile surround, storage cupboard with glass display shelves above, media area for a flat screen television and a sofa bed that is included in the sale price.
Shower room: Approximately 6ft long.
- The shower room is contained in it's own room for complete privacy. The main feature is the contemporary washbasin which sits on black sparkly granite counter tops that match the galley worktops. The shower room benefits from a corner shower with curved sliding glass doors and chrome fittings, Thetford cassette chemical toilet, low level cabinets with frosted doors and a full height storage unit, which also has frosted doors.
Bedroom: Approximately 11ft long.
- Hedgehog's bedroom is at the front of the boat and opens out onto the front well deck, ideal for alfresco breakfasts looking over the water. The bedroom enjoys great storage including a double wardrobe with mirror front doors, two single wardrobes and generous under bed stowage. The fixed double berth has built-in bedside cabinets on both sides, which have electric sockets above, ideal for charging smart devices over night.
Please note: this is not a survey report and all pre-owned boats are sold without warranty.
The information provided is based on a superficial inspection carried out by us and information provided by the vendor. No guarantee is given or implied regarding the specification, but descriptions are given in good faith as could be ascertained at the time of inspection. Aquavista takes no responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommend the use of a marine surveyor to establish the condition of the vessel.