|Moored at:||Sawley Waterside & Marina|
|Engine type:||Diesel inboard|
|Engine make:||Canaline 60HP|
|View by appointment:||No|
Kathleen is a 60ft long x 12ft wide, wide-beam built by Collingwood Boats in 2018. She is fitted with a Canaline 60HP diesel inboard engine and has 2 berths.
- Recreational Craft Directive under completion
- February 2019
Kathleen is light, bright and spacious inside, and finished in smart Oxford blue paint on the outside. She is being sold with a comprehensive inventory, and is ready to become her new owners cherished floating home.
Hull & superstructure:
- Steel reported 10 / 6 / 4
- Canaline 60HP
- Battery operated
- Shore power
- Victron combi inverter / charger
- Impax 2400W inverter generator
- 1 x engine start
- 4 x domestic
- 2 x bow thruster
- 1 x spare domestic
- Calorifier by
- Morso Squirrel solid fuel stove
- 575 litres
- 340 litres
- Thetford cassette chemical toilet
- White panel with oak stringer cabin lining
- White panel with oak batten deckhead
- 6ft 9in
Accommodation from stern:
Galley: Approximately 8ft 3in long.
- Kathleen’s galley and saloon are arranged in the popular open plan configuration, making it a wonderful social space when family and friends come to visit. The U shape galley is to port side, and is an attractive and practical food preparation area. The galley is equipped to a very good standard with branded appliances including a Neff cooker, Neff microwave and a Neff induction hob. The galley is further equipped with attractive micro stone worktops with breakfast bar, solid wood drawer fronts and cupboards doors, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap, bar stool, side hatch, 240 volt fridge and four 240 volt electric sockets.
Saloon: Approximately 18ft long.
- The spacious saloon, like the rest of the boat, feels light and airy thanks to the white panel cabin lining and deckhead. The saloon’s main feature is the solid fuel stove’s beautiful black sparkly stone hearth. The saloon benefits from two comfortable leather arm chairs, three full size and one half size ottoman, nest of tables and four 240 volt electric sockets. The Morso squirrel solid fuel stove is equipped with two traditional coal buckets, companion set and an ash bucket.
Shower room: Approximately 8ft long.
- Situated to port side in it’s own cabin for full privacy, the shower room enjoys a large quadrant shower cubicle with chrome plated fittings, two free standing drawer storage units, vanity unit with stylish white high gloss doors and a contemporary porcelain wash basin. The Thetford chemical toilet has a spare cassette.
Bedroom: Approximately 10ft 6in long.
- Kathleen's bedroom is in the front of the boat and is mainly furnished with free standing drawer units. The free standing double bed can be purchased with the boat, however her current owner will take it with him if it doesn’t suit her new owners taste. The bedroom has four 240 volt electric sockets and two wall mounted read lights.
Comprehensive inventory includes:
- Two short boating poles
- Two long boating poles
- Two gangways
- Ten bags of coal
- Many fenders which include 10 for boats sides
- Mooring ropes. 2 b ow, 2 stern, 2 centre lines, 2 back springs, plus spare rope
- Two mooring chains
- Two anchors, bow and stern
- Three windlasses
- Six mooring pins
- Four mooring cleats
- Two hammers (for pins)
- Two 20 litre fuel can (metal, one diesel one petrol)
- One 10 litre fuel can
- Two shore electrical cables with adaptors
- Two life jackets
- One small dog life jacket
- Four alternator belts
- One fuel filter
- One oil filter
- Engine and gear box oil
- Replacement coolant 20 Litres
- Spare emergency horn
- One ICOM VHF marine transceiver
- Two Cobra radios
- One spare fire glass and rope
- Spare toilet seat
- Spare Porta Potti
- Spare electrical wire and switches and RCD’s
- Water hose pipe
Please note: this is not a survey report and all pre-owned boats are sold without warranty.
The information provided is based on a superficial inspection carried out by us and information provided by the vendor. No guarantee is given or implied regarding the specification, but descriptions are given in good faith as could be ascertained at the time of inspection. Aquavista takes no responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommend the use of a marine surveyor to establish the condition of the vessel.