|Moored at:||Sawley Waterside & Marina|
|Engine type:||Diesel inboard|
|Engine make:||Barrus 90HP|
|View by appointment:||No|
Margie Bargie is a 60ft long x 12ft 3in wide, wide-beam built by Tyler Wilson and fitted out by her owner in 2016. She is fitted with a Barrus 90HP diesel inboard engine and has 3 berths.
Margie Bargie is fitted out to a good standard by her owner and enjoys a modern feel with contemporary fixtures and fittings including numerous electric sockets. The main features of this boat are the striking turqouise and grey colour scheme, bespoke built galley, wet room and beautiful wooden wheel house cover.
- RCD compliant
- 2016 in 2 pac epoxy
Hull & superstructure:
- Steel reported 10/ 6 / 4 / 4
- Barrus 90HP
- Battery operated
- Shore power
- 5000W inverter
- 120AMP battery charger
- 1 x engine start
- 2 x domestic (220AH)
- 2 x bow thruster
- Calorifier by
- Eberspacher diesel boiler
- Multi fuel stove
- Contemporary radiators
- 500 litres
- Pump out
- 2 x Porta Potti chemical toilets
- Painted tongue and groove cabin lining
- Painted tongue and groove deckhead
- 6ft 7in
Accommodation from stern:
Approximately 7ft 10in long.
- Following entry from the wheelhouse, down the dog friendly steps, sited to port side, the second bedroom offers extra storage and comprises of a single berth, clothes hanging rail, aerial point, four 240 volt electric sockets and a radiator in the companion way.
Galley: Approximately 9ft 4in long.
- Margie Bargie's galley is bespoke, made for the boat and offers excellent worktop space and ample storage. The galley is equipped with a CDA eye-level oven, CDA microwave, CDA integrated washing machine, integrated fridge and freezer, induction hob, composite sink with mixer tap, stylish extractor fan with adjoining pendent lights, 2 side hatches and eight 240 volt electric sockets (with 4 USB charge points). The saloon side of the main worktop offers a breakfast bar (with stools) and access to further cupboard storage.
Saloon: Approximately 10ft long.
- The saloon is flooded with light thanks to the large rooflight, which can be opened to provide extra ventilation. With no fitted furniture it is a flexible space that her new owners can purpose to their needs. The boat's large Arrow multi fuel stove sits on an attractive surround. The saloon is further equipped with 2 radiators, an aerial point with signal booster and a generous ten 240 volt electric sockets.
Wet room: Approximately 5ft 8in long.
- The wet room is a real feature on this boat. The mosaic flooring under the chrome plated delude and shower heads, and floating vanity unit add a real sense of style. The pump out toilet enjoys an electric flush and is backed up by two Porta Potti chemical toilets.
Bedroom: Approximately 10ft 7in long.
- Margie Bargie’s bedroom has considerable storage in the form of numerous drawers. There is further storage under the fixed double berth which has bedside cabinets either side. The bedroom is kept warm by two radiators, enjoys plenty of natural light from the large rooflight and is equipped with an aerial point and six 240 volt electric sockets.
Please note: this is not a survey report and all pre-owned boats are sold without warranty.
The information provided is based on a superficial inspection carried out by us and information provided by the vendor. No guarantee is given or implied regarding the specification, but descriptions are given in good faith as could be ascertained at the time of inspection. Aquavista takes no responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommend the use of a marine surveyor to establish the condition of the vessel.