|Moored at:||Sawley Waterside & Marina|
|Boat category:||Wide beam|
|Engine type:||Diesel inboard|
|Engine make:||Canaline 60|
|View by appointment:||No|
Sapphire Dream is a 65ft long x 12ft wide beam built by Collingwood in 2018/19. She is fitted with a Canaline 60HP diesel inboard engine and has 5 berths.
Sapphire Dream is as new having only been built in 2018 and has everything you would need in a family floating home including: secondary double glazing, 2 bedrooms and large spacious accommodation with excellent amenities. The cruiser stern has a full canopy creating an extra outside space and she also has a forward cratch & cover.
Her engine has very low hours and was serviced in December 2020.
-N/A RCD Compliant
- two pack epoxy from new
Hull & superstructure:
- Canaline 60 low hours - serviced December 2020
- shore power/ inverter / Battery charger / galvanic isolator
- 1 x engine start
- 3 x domestic
-1 x bow thruster
-Webasto diesel / Engine / Immersion
- Webasto diesel / Solid fuel stove
- 370 Litres
- Oak and ash veneer with matching hardwood trim
-Carpet / wood
Accommodation from stern:
Galley: Approximately 9ft 6in long.
- Attractive and well designed u-shaped galley with beautiful grey marble worktops stainless steel sink and breakfast bar, large amounts of low level storage and state of the art amenities including : 'Belling' 4 burner gas hob / 'Belling' oven and grill / microwave / fridge / freezer . There is also a 'Hoover' washing machine/ dryer accessible from the saloon and 6x 240v sockets. Side hatch fitted to starboard.
Saloon: Approximately 14ft 10in long.
- spacious open plan saloon with a large attractive fitted entertainment unit / cupboard storage and includes the 'Morso swift ' solid fuel stove in a beautiful tiled surround ,there are also plenty of 240v sockets '(8) and a 32in LG TV .
Bedroom 1: Approximately 8ft 7in x 6ft 6in long.
- fitted to the starboard the bedroom has a fitted single bed with storage under , a fitted dressing table and a double wardrobe as well as a separate cupboard.
Shower room: Approximately 8ft 7in x 6ft long.
- fitted to the starboard this luxury shower room includes a large quadrant shower surround, pump out toilet and white ceramic wash basin on a grey marble countertop with a full length vanity unit below. there is also an airing cupboard and a chrome towel radiator.
Main Bedroom: Approximately 11ft 8 long
- spacious main bedroom with excellent storage ,including 3 full sized mirrored wardrobes, plus 2 single cupboards and a dressing table with drawer storage under. There is a 6ft 4in x 4ft 10in king sized bed with a new mattress and 2 fitted night stands. 8 x 240v sockets 2 with USB
Please note: this is not a survey report and all pre-owned boats are sold without warranty.
The information provided is based on a superficial inspection carried out by us and information provided by the vendor. No guarantee is given or implied regarding the specification, but descriptions are given in good faith as could be ascertained at the time of inspection. Aquavista takes no responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommend the use of a marine surveyor to establish the condition of the vessel.