|Moored at:||Sawley Waterside & Marina|
|Engine type:||Diesel inboard|
|Engine make:||Lister 3 cylinder|
|View by appointment:||No|
Ero is a 32ft long x 6ft 10in wide narrowboat built by G Gorton in 1986. She is fitted with a Lister 3 cylinder diesel inboard engine and has 2 berths.
Eros needs some love and care to bring her back to her full potential, but has a real charm inside. She will make an ideal first boat, or a great upgrade from a small cruiser.
- October 2022
Hull & superstructure:
-Steel reported 10 / 6 / 5 / 3
- Lister 3 cylinder air cooled
- None fitted
- Shore power
- 1 x engine start
- 1 x domestic
- Morco gas boiler
- Multi fuel stove
- Porta Potti chemical toilet
- Tongue and groove cabin lining
- Tongue and groove deckhead
- Solid wood in galley
Accommodation from bow:
Saloon / galley: Approximately 11ft long.
- Eros' saloon and galley are in one open plan cabin. The saloon section comprises of a bench type seat that acts as one of the boats two berths, and a fold down dining table which is mounted on the hull lining. The galley is equipped with a Calor free standing gas oven, enamel sink with drainer, mixer tap and storage cupboards. The salon and galley benefit from four 240 volt electric sockets.
Shower room: Approximately 6ft long.
- The tiled shower area is fitted to port side and incorporates a shower tray, and a shower head. Space is available opposite the shower enclosure for a Porta Potti type chemical toilet, which has the Morco gas boiler mounted to the bulkhead.
Bedroom: Approximately 6ft in long.
- Eros' bedroom enjoys a fixed single berth with storage under, a single wardrobe (wardrobe door requires a repair), and storage shelves. The boats multi fuel stove is located in the rear cabin and sits in a charming tiled surround and is equipped with a brass coal bucket, log basket and utensils. The bedroom is fitted with four 240 volt electric sockets.
Please note: this is not a survey report and all pre-owned boats are sold without warranty.
The information provided is based on a superficial inspection carried out by us and information provided by the vendor. No guarantee is given or implied regarding the specification, but descriptions are given in good faith as could be ascertained at the time of inspection. Aquavista takes no responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommend the use of a marine surveyor to establish the condition of the vessel.