|Moored at:||Sawley Waterside & Marina|
|Engine type:||Diesel inboard|
|Stern type:||Semi traditional|
|View by appointment:||No|
Genevieve is a 55ft long x 6ft 10in wide narrowboat built by Southwest Durham in 1997. She is fitted with a Ford 1800 diesel inboard engine and has 6 berths.
Genevieve is a very smart looking boat having been painted in June 2017. She has a full compliment of cruising equipment, so is ready to jump on and go.
- May 2022
- August 2020
Hull & superstructure:
- Semi traditional
- Ford 1800
- None fitted
- Shore power
- Battery charger
- 1x engine start
- 2 x domestic
- Gas boiler
- Stove back boiler
- Salamanda Hobbit stove
- 100 litres
- Pump out
- oak face Ply cabin lining and deckhead
- 6ft 5in
Accommodation from bow
Saloon: Approximately 12ft Long
- As you enter from the bow there are two bench seats fitted to port and starboard that convert into occasional double berth with storage under, there is also a Multi fuel stove in an attractive tiled surround and a fitted cupboard.
Galley: Approximately 6ft Long
- the galley is fitted to the port side with attractive green tiled worktops, ample low level cupboard storage and amenities include: stainless steel sink/drainer , fridge and 4 burner gas hob with separate grill and oven. Opposite is a large fitted cupboard and a side hatch.
Dinette: Approximately 6ft x 4ft
- Pullman style dinette fitted to port that converts into occasional double with storage under .
Shower Room: Approximately 6ft x 4ft
- fitted to the port side the shower room includes : shower surround , wash basin with vanity unit under and pump-out toilet.
Bedroom: Approximately 9ft 6in
- the bedroom includes : a 6ft x 4ft double bed with storage under , single wardrobe and chests of drawers .
Please note: this is not a survey report and all pre-owned boats are sold without warranty.
The information provided is based on a superficial inspection carried out by us and information provided by the vendor. No guarantee is given or implied regarding the specification, but descriptions are given in good faith as could be ascertained at the time of inspection. Aquavista takes no responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommend the use of a marine surveyor to establish the condition of the vessel.