|Moored at:||Sawley Waterside & Marina|
|Builder:||GT Boat Builders|
|Engine type:||Diesel inboard|
|Engine make:||Lister Petter|
|View by appointment:||No|
Harwood is a 50ft long x 6ft 10in wide narrowboat built by GT Boat Builders in 1994. She is fitted with a Lister Petter diesel inboard engine and has 4 berths.
- To be renewed
- June 2019 + 4 new anodes
Harwood is a comfortable, homely boat with a charming traditional feel. She is ready for new owners to jump onboard and start cruising.
Hull & superstructure:
- Steel reported 10 / 6
- Lister Petter
- None fitted
- Shore power
- 1 x engine start
- 3 x domestic
- 1 x spare
- Calorifier by engine
- Solid fuel stove
- Radiators by Alde gas boiler
- Pump out
- Timber cabin lining
- Timber deckhead
- 6ft 7in
Accommodation from bow:
Saloon: Approximately 10ft 5in long.
- Harwood’s saloon is fitted with a two-seater bench type sofa which can be used as a dinette, or as a make up double berth, utilising the table and Desmo legs which are stored on the saloon cabin wall for easy access. The saloon is further equipped with a Country Kiln solid fuel stove with two coal buckets (one with canal art roses), 12 volt Cello TV, Panasonic radio / CD , director's chair, radiator, one 12 volt electric socket, two 240 volt electric sockets and an aerial point.
Galley: Approximately 7ft long.
- Harwood's U shape galley is situated to port side and is equipped with a Vanette eye level mounted gas oven with separate grill, Vanette 4 burner gas hob, 12 volt fridge, black composite sink with drainer and mixer tap, wall and floor mounted cupboards and drawers, and a side hatch.
Shower room: Approximately 5ft 6in long.
- The shower and toilet are housed in their own separate cubicle, giving full privacy. The shower room enjoys a vanity unit with washbasin and storage under, hip bath with shower head and shower curtain, pump out toilet, bathroom cabinet with mirror front door and a radiator. Harwoods current owner has never used the shower, but it should be in full working order. The waste water shower pump does however require some attention.
Bedroom: Approximately 7ft 10in long.
- The bedroom benefits from a fixed 6ft long x 4ft wide double berth with storage under, a radiator and recessed cupboards in the wall, one of which houses the Alde gas water heater that warms the boat's radiators.
Please note: this is not a survey report and all pre-owned boats are sold without warranty.
The information provided is based on a superficial inspection carried out by us and information provided by the vendor. No guarantee is given or implied regarding the specification, but descriptions are given in good faith as could be ascertained at the time of inspection. Aquavista takes no responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommend the use of a marine surveyor to establish the condition of the vessel.