|Moored at:||Priory Waterside & Marina|
|Engine type:||Diesel inboard|
|Engine make:||Yanmar Barrus Shire|
|View by appointment:||Yes|
Kaimy is a 43ft long x 6ft 10in wide narrowboat built by Liverpool Boats in 2004. She is fitted with a Yanmar Barrus Shire diesel inboard engine and has 4 berths.
Kaimy is a thoroughly charming boat that has been well maintained by her current owner. Her interior has been kept clean and smart. Extras, included in the sale price, include a spare water pump and a spare propeller.
- April 2024
- June 2019
Hull & superstructure:
- Steel reported 10 / 6 / 5 / 4
- Yanmar Barrus Shire
- None fitted
- Shore power
- Easy Charge 6A battery charger
- 600W inverter
- 1 x engine start
- 2 x domestic
- Calorifier by engine
- Morso Squirrel solid fuel stove
- 681 litres
- 150 litres
- Thetford chemical toilet + spare cassette
- Tongue & groove lacquered panelling
- 6ft 6in
Accommodation from bow:
- Kaimy's saloon is a comfortable area to relax in at the end of a long days cruising. The L shape dinette converts into a double berth and has a full size, and small table. The smaller table can also be used at the cruiser stern for alfresco dining. The boat is heated by the Morso Squirrel solid fuel stove, which sits in a tiled surround.
- The U shape galley is fitted to port side and comprises of laminate worktops with a timber trim, a new 12 volt LEC fridge, Vannette oven with separate grill, 4 burner hob, eye level lockers and a separate storage cupboard to starboard side.
- Fitted to portside in it's own cubicle, for complete privacy, the shower room benefits from a Thetford chemical toilet with spare cassette, shower cubicle with attractive tiled splash back, vanity unit with storage cupboard and washbasin, and storage cupboards.
- At the rear of the boat, the fixed berth expands into a full double and which has drawer storage under. Eye level lockers and a wall mounted cupboard provide good storage and clothes hanging space. The boats wet locker is conveniently placed by the main door to the cruiser stern.
Please note: this is not a survey report and all pre-owned boats are sold without warranty.
The information provided is based on a superficial inspection carried out by us and information provided by the vendor. No guarantee is given or implied regarding the specification, but descriptions are given in good faith as could be ascertained at the time of inspection. Aquavista takes no responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommend the use of a marine surveyor to establish the condition of the vessel.