Reporting to the Senior Business Administrator, we are looking for a skilled administrator with customer service background and experience of customer relationship management.
The role is a supporting role to the operations teams across the business in relation to customer service, contract management and enquiry/complaint handling.
The main responsibilities will include incoming call handling, inbox management, resolving customer queries, processing contracts, contract terminations, change of details and changes to contracts. There is also opportunity for additional responsibilities such as supporting on internal and external communications and taking on some of the routine business KPI reporting as well as routine housekeeping tasks in the CRM system.
There is further scope to offer support to senior managers and the HR function.
The role is varied but always customer centric and operationally supportive. Travel to other locations is required at times but the role is broadly based at the Hull Waterside & Marina office / Support Centre at Sawley Waterside & Marina.
The candidate needs to be a skilled data inputter with excellent eye for detail and accuracy, and someone who holds themselves to account with high standards. Able to process tasks quickly but also a good people person who can spot issues and resolve complaints quickly and adeptly. You will need to be able to multi-task well and cope with distracting and competing work flows.
Give off good vibes:
- Make every moment matter by being focused on building a culture of giving the best in class customer service, through telephone & email, with both internal and external customers.
- Ensure every customer interaction counts; ensuring customer complaints and enquiries are dealt with effectively and efficiently, and processing contract related forms quickly and accurately so customers know what to expect.
- Be positive and show energy by ensuring your team displays a positive attitude.
- Ensure the brand vision and values are adhered to and lived and breathed daily.
Get on-board together:
- Behave as one team working collaboratively to achieve one goal.
- Understand how to support other teams and flex priorities to ensure customers get the best possible service.
- Always keep an environment of open communication at all levels.
- Embrace diversity and inclusion ensuring everyone respects each other.
Make it happen:
- Ensure the inbox is properly managed and all enquiries / complaints are responded to within 2 days.
- Ensure that contract related forms are processed to meet SLA standards so that customers are not unnecessarily delayed.
- Take pride, take accountability, own and follow through initiatives within your team.
- To consistently deliver the required standards, service and results, assess things with fresh eyes and ensure that process and procedure is adhered to.
Key skills and behaviour required:
- Previously had experience of customer relationship management.
- Strong attention to detail and able to work quickly, and on multiple tasks at the same time.
- Proven track record with giving the best in class customer service.
- Skilled data inputter.
- Good people skills and able to spot issues and resolve them quickly and adeptly.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 2+ years working in customer centric industry within customer supporting roles.
- Good experience of use of CRM software.
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
£18,500.00-£20,000.00 per year
Apply to this role:
To apply to this role please email a copy of your CV with a supporting covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org