As a Waterside Crew Cleaner, you are responsible for attaining and maintaining the highest levels of customer care by continuously ensuring the marina cleanliness is at the required standards. This in turn will contribute to creating a world class service for every one of your customers.
Responsibility for cleaning and servicing of the site facilities to deliver an excellent customer experience, ensuring consumable items are replenished when required. This role is a permanent part time role, covering weekends up to 18 hours a week.
Give off good vibes:
- Make every moment matter by being focused on giving the best in class customer service.
- Ensure all customer facilities are kept clean, tidy and refreshed on a daily basis.
- Ensure every customer interaction counts and ensuring customer complaints are listened to, actioned or escalated to your line manager.
- Be positive and show energy by ensuring you always display a positive attitude.
- Ensure the brand vision and values are adhered to, ensuring they are lived and breathed daily.
Get on-board together:
- Takes ownership and accountability of any tasks or locations that you are given.
- Communicate openly, share ideas and collaborate effectively.
- Behave as one team to achieve the same goal.
- Embrace diversity and inclusion ensuring everyone respects each other.
Make it happen:
- Take pride, own and follow through on any projects.
- Conduct monthly deep cleans within the marina.
- Ensure supplies are continually stocked.
- Consistently deliver the required cleanliness standards and assess things with fresh eyes.
- Work in collaboration with your team to improve any operational risk identified.
- Ensure you remain compliant and adhere to health and safety legislation.
- Ensure you are trained to the required standards and keep up to date with health and safety knowledge needed for this role.
Key skills and behaviour required:
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy.
- Awareness of health and safety procedures.
- Able to behave as one team.
- Able to manage time effectively.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 1+ years experience in a customer facing role.
- Strong communication skills
Apply to this role:
To apply to this role please email a copy of your CV with a supporting covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org