As a Waterside Supervisor, you will report to a Waterside Manager. You are responsible for the Operational and Commercial performance of a single mooring marina, ensuring you maximise its sales and profitability. You will be required to lead, motivate and inspire your team to create a world-class service for every one of your customers.
The role is to drive business performance of designated business units in your area by supporting, mentoring and being a direct report to staff to ensure delivery of occupancy targets /mix & all other business income streams. Effective supervision of all operating costs to improve customer satisfaction & scores, measured against business KPIs.
Give off good vibes:
- Make every moment matter by being focused on building a culture of giving the best in class customer service across all your team members.
- Ensure every customer interaction counts, ensuring customer complaints are dealt with effectively and efficiently, through face to face, telephone & email.
- Be positive and show energy by ensuring your crew display a positive attitude.
- Ensure the brand vision and values are adhered to and are part of daily working life.
Get on-board together:
- Behave as one crew working collaboratively to achieve one goal.
- Flex your leadership style to stretch, influence and challenge effectively to get the most from your teams.
- Coach, develop and mentor your teams at all levels to deliver high performance.
- Create an internal pipeline of high performance through regular site inspections and regular checks.
- Always create an environment of open communication at all levels.
- Embrace diversity and inclusion ensuring everyone respects each other.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders to support your sites.
Make it happen:
- Develop the sales capability of your site to achieve and exceed the overall business plan.
- Responsible for the P&L control ensuring the expenditure is controlled to maximise profit.
- Take pride, take accountability, own and follow through initiatives in your site to ensure your team are all working to the same goal.
- Ensure sites are running at full capacity and have the resources to drive performance.
- To consistently deliver the required standards, service and results, assess things with fresh eyes and ensure that process and procedure is adhered to.
- To co-ordinate facilities management as and where needed.
- Identify and effectively manage operational risk to manage and maintain site standards.
- Maintain compliance and governance throughout your sites.
Key skills and behaviour required:
- To create a high performing team through inspirational leadership.
- A strong results-orientated professional with a proven track record.
- Proven track record with delivering the best in class customer service.
- Behaves as one team with strong leadership skills to motivate and engage.
- Strong commercial and financial acumen.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Customer service: 2 years (preferred)
- On-site parking
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Private medical insurance
- Wellness programmes
- Full-time, permanent
- Up to £23,000 per year
Apply to this role:
To apply to this role, please email your C.V and a short covering letter to Jon Pryer at [email protected]