Join us as a leisure berth holder and you’ll enjoy all of the great Aquavista benefits…
- A unique and special location for your life by the water
- An ‘always on hand’ crew making things easy for you
- Safe and secure spaces built for waterside life today ... and tomorrow
- And all the good community vibes.
Green space, still water and loads of cruising options
The marina has its own leafy park area, set on a stretch of the Grand Union Canal that’s got no locks for 23 miles. With all this space and open water, it’s easy to forget that London is only 20 miles away. You can get there in under half an hour by train, so it’s a spot that’s just right for commuters. If you want to work in the city and get back to nature at the end of the day, this is the place for you.
Facilities at Packet Boat Waterside & Marina
Our facilities offer everything you’d expect from modern waterside living including:
- A secure marina with key fob access gates and CCTV
- Laundry room with washers and dryers
- 2 modern facility blocks with showers and toilets, open 24/7
- Free Wi-Fi and fibre optics available through third party
- Pump out station - fob operated
- Elsan disposal
- Red diesel available through on-site tennant
- Full 240v/16A electricity to each berth
- Mains water to jetties
- Well lit jetties at night
- 24-hour emergency call out
- Refuse and recycling facilities
- Small on-site chandlery.
Your extra leisure mooring benefits
- Complimentary moorings for up to 28 days at any of our sister marinas
- A choice of payment options (monthly, quarterly and annual)
- 1 free car parking space per berth. Extra spaces available at a cost
- 10% off chandlery purchases (excluding fuel)
Make a mooring enquiry at Packet Boat
Please complete your details below and one of our crew will be in touch very soon.
We look forward to welcoming you onboard soon!