Bandit - £39,500
|Moored at:||Cropredy Waterside & Marina|
|Engine type:||Diesel inboard|
|View by appointment:||Yes|
Bandit is a 56ft long x 6ft 10in wide narrowboat built by Springer Engineering in 1989. She is fitted with a Mitsubishi diesel inboard engine and has 5 berths.
Bandit is a well maintained, modern feel standard layout narrowboat.
The boat benefits from:
- a Thornycroft Type 80 diesel engine
- a Sterling Pro Power Q 1800 watt inverter
- Sterling Pro Charge Ultra 40amp charger
- control equipment fitted for solar panels but no solar panel fitted
- Bubble diesel stove with back boiler to two radiators
- hot water via engine and Morco gas instantaneous water heater
- integral water tank
- Vanette hob, grill and oven
- Matsui 230V undercounter fridge
- Thetford cassette toilet, wet room.
- Dec 2027
- Nov 2021
Hull & superstructure:
- Shore power
- 1 x engine start
- 3 x domestic
- Calorifier and 6l Morco Gas Boiler
- Central Heating via Bubble Stove and 2 radiators
- Polished Hard Wood
Please note: this is not a survey report and all pre-owned boats are sold without warranty.
The information provided is based on a superficial inspection carried out by us and information provided by the vendor. No guarantee is given or implied regarding the specification, but descriptions are given in good faith as could be ascertained at the time of inspection. Aquavista takes no responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommend the use of a marine surveyor to establish the condition of the vessel.
Promarine Finance offer a quick, flexible and tailored finance solution for boat ownership.
Click here for an instant personalised quote