Moondance - £85,000
|Moored at:||Limehouse Waterside & Marina|
|Builder:||ABC Boats Boston|
|Engine type:||Diesel inboard|
|Engine make:||Barrus Shanks|
|View by appointment:||Yes|
Stunning ABC Boats’, 50’ cruiser stern narrowboat. Built in 2017 and just re-blacked in two pack epoxy. Fastidiously maintained and virtually as new. Lying on her fully transferable, residential mooring at Limehouse, Aquavista’s flagship London marina.
Her sole owner is a superyacht Chief Engineer who has fitted her out personally to an exceptionally high specification with a quality materials and contemporary interior design very rarely seen in inland waterways boats. The attention to detail and use of space is extraordinary and features include:
- Double glazing
- Two pack polyurethane topsides
- Two pack epoxy hull
- Twin oak butterfly hatches flooding the interior with light
- 4G external antenna and router for mobile broadband
- Lithium ion ba9ery bank
- 2kw inverter charger
- 660w of Solar panels
- 55L Hot water via electric and engine
- Wi fi controlled central heating via electric and / or stove with radiators
- Gas stove and oven
- Solid wood used throughout including worktop and interior doors
- Chilli Penguin multi fuel stove with oven
- Anchor, mooring lines, fenders and windlass ready for cruising
- Comes fully furnished with cutlery, crockery, pots and pans
- Electric flush cassette toilet
- 500L water tank
- Low engine hours – less than 400hrs
Definitely a boat for the connoisseur. Very sensibly priced and only for sale as her current owner is now based abroad.
- Sep 2024
- Summer 2023
Hull & superstructure:
- Barrus Shanks
- Shore power
- Electric Flush Cassette
Please note: this is not a survey report and all pre-owned boats are sold without warranty.
The information provided is based on a superficial inspection carried out by us and information provided by the vendor. No guarantee is given or implied regarding the specification, but descriptions are given in good faith as could be ascertained at the time of inspection. Aquavista takes no responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommend the use of a marine surveyor to establish the condition of the vessel.
Promarine Finance offer a quick, flexible and tailored finance solution for boat ownership.
Click here for an instant personalised quote