Trinity - £38,000
|Moored at:||Cropredy Waterside & Marina|
|Builder:||Stoke on Trent Boats|
|Engine type:||Diesel inboard|
|Engine make:||Beta BD1005|
|View by appointment:||Yes|
Trinity is a 43ft long x 6ft 10in wide narrowboat built by Stoke on Trent Boatbuilders in 1998. She is fitted with a Beta BD1005 diesel inboard engine and has 5 berths.
Trinity benefits from:
- Beta BD1005 diesel engine
- Spray Foam insulation
- Heart Interface 2.5Kw inverter
- Heart Interface 130A charger (which requires shoreline connection)
- 1 x 100w solar panel
- 2 x solid fuel stoves: one in the saloon, the other in the boatman’s cabin
- Hot water via the engine and the diesel boiler
- Stainless steel water tank
- Houdini hatch
- 1 set of side doors
- 12v undercounter fridge
- Vanette hob, oven and grill
- Thetford cassette toilet, wet room bathroom.
- Apr 2026
- July 2023
Hull & superstructure:
- Beta BD1005
- Shore power
- 1 x engine start
- 4 x domestic
- Engine or Webasto Diesel Heater
- Villager Heron stove in boatman's cabin, Stanley Shire stove in saloon, plus radiators
- Wood panels
- 6ft 2in
Please note: this is not a survey report and all pre-owned boats are sold without warranty.
The information provided is based on a superficial inspection carried out by us and information provided by the vendor. No guarantee is given or implied regarding the specification, but descriptions are given in good faith as could be ascertained at the time of inspection. Aquavista takes no responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommend the use of a marine surveyor to establish the condition of the vessel.
Promarine Finance offer a quick, flexible and tailored finance solution for boat ownership.
Click here for an instant personalised quote