Valley Buoy - £54,500
|Moored at:||Packet Boat Waterside & Marina|
|Boat category:||Inland cruiser|
|Engine make:||BMC 1.5 1500 Diesel Marine Engine Thornycroft Leyland|
|View by appointment:||Yes|
42’ x 12’ “tardis” of a broads cruiser and the perfect houseboat with her fully transferable, residential mooring. Valley Buoy’s super mooring at Aquavista’s Packet Boat marina, located in west London near Uxbridge, means she is not directly overlooked by other boats and offers marina views on one side with a countryside outlook on the other.
Valley Buoy has benefitted from considerable recent investment and refurbishment by her current owners including the following upgrades:
- Access hatches to: under steering, diesel tank, bilge (under fridge & bed)
- Automatic bilge pump (under bed)
- Separator toilet
- Full exterior paint (3 coats on top & gunnels)
- All interior & exterior windows epoxy sealed
- New TV
- New boat decals
- New fireplace, kitchen splashback & bathroom tiling
- Brand new Victron MPPT DC/DC charger controller
- Bluetooth Victron solar control
- New Victron compact system
- New circuit board, fuse box & controller switches
- Engine cut-off switch added to dash/steering controls
- New helm board installed & steering control switches
- New ignition
- New diesel filter system
As can be seen from the photographs, Valley Buoy has a super spacious, light and contemporary, open plan saloon/galley finished to a high standard. Huge storage has been cleverly built in and the fitted kitchen is fully equipped. She also has a new separator toilet and a spacious, walk-in shower. Her double bedroom is a fabulous space with wonderful views and, again, great storage.
It should also be noted that the current owners have paid equal attention to ensuring she is a reliable boat set up to cruise the canals and rivers whenever her new owners wish.
For those not working from their boat, The Elizabeth Line at West Drayton gives rapid access to the West End & City and is just a 15 minute walk away from Packet Boat. Two gated car parking spaces are included in the mooring fees at this wonderful countryside location which has exceptional transport links with the M4, M25 and Heathrow airport being close by.
Valley Buoy is sensibly priced and ready for her new owner to move onboard immediately and live full time in this fabulous marina.
- Jan 2027
Hull & superstructure:
- BMC 1.5 1500 Diesel Marine Engine Thornycroft Leyland
- 2 x AGM batteries for internal electrics
- 1 x leisure battery for engine
- 100L Calorifier
- 2 fireplaces
Please note: this is not a survey report and all pre-owned boats are sold without warranty.
The information provided is based on a superficial inspection carried out by us and information provided by the vendor. No guarantee is given or implied regarding the specification, but descriptions are given in good faith as could be ascertained at the time of inspection. Aquavista takes no responsibility for the accuracy of this information and recommend the use of a marine surveyor to establish the condition of the vessel.