This is one of those roles that requires real passion and enthusiasm - that’s not difficult when we’re talking about boating, waterside life and the great outdoors!
We’re a consumer-facing leisure brand in a growth phase - with strong brand foundations and exciting times ahead (maybe with you!). Our diverse collection of marinas each has their own unique personality and character, and they all have a real commitment to helping our customers discover the best of waterside life. Our crew play a vital role in this.
We need a driven Marketing Executive with a ‘can-do’ attitude - someone who fits seamlessly into our small and friendly team, that thinks life is better by the water!
Together with the Marketing Manager, you’ll deliver marketing and brand activity to agreed plans and timelines which:
- Builds the Aquavista brand – awareness, reputation and associations
- Supports the achievement of sales goals across all products - moorings, boat sales, floating homes and retail
- Enhances customer experience - maintaining high brand standards, customer communication and community engagement
Whilst this varied role means no two days are the same, it does have a focus on digital so you need to be proficient in all things ‘digital marketing’. You can expect to be:
- Working across the marketing mix to establish the right marketing materials for the job at hand and generating content and assets appropriate for the channel and audience, whilst adhering to industry regulations such as GDPR.
- Hatching exciting new ideas for compelling content that garners attention and raises awareness of our brand and revenue streams, stimulates interest and engages both existing customers and prospects.
- Managing the day-to-day functions of the marketing department including – dealing with enquiries, ensuring our marinas have the marketing collaterals they need and monitoring social media and email inboxes
- Taking an active role in recommending and acting upon opportunities to enhance the customer journey and increase conversion of enquiries
- Maintaining the business websites and working with our digital agencies to seek new ways to increase rankings, traffic and enquiries
- Supporting the collection of customer insight to inform acquisition and retention strategies
- Taking on new project challenges as the business evolves
- Attending key tradeshows where required
- At least 2 years working in a Marketing role
- Your enthusiasm and positive outlook ensure you thrive amid a fast-paced growing business.
- You'll be a clear communicator, ensuring all relevant stakeholders are kept updated regularly. Managing relationships are key to the success of this role.
- You’ll have excellent attention to detail.
- Being results orientated, you’ll have good knowledge of evaluation techniques, specifically within digital marketing.
- Proofreading and editing copy come naturally to you, and you are able to ensure the highest calibre of output.
- You'll be joining a close-knit busy team so being a good team player is essential, as is being able to work from your own initiative.
- Of equal importance to all the above, you are very well organised and skilled at managing simultaneous projects from concept to delivery.
Specific skills you will need for this role include:
- A good eye for design and knowledge of Photoshop and PDF editor
- Be competent using Excel spreadsheets
- Previous experience using CMS and digital marketing tools such as Mailchimp & SurveyMonkey
- Close attention to detail
- First-class written skills
What's in it for you?
While we take our work seriously, we have a relaxed and fun working environment. We offer benefits such as 33 days' holidays (inclusive of bank holidays), Company Sick Pay, Life Cover, Contributory Pension Scheme, Free On-site Parking, Private Health Insurance, and possibly best of all – a desk with a view overlooking the marina. This role is based full time at the Aquavista Support Centre, Sawley Waterside & Marina but there’ll be opportunities to visit our network of 29 unique and special marina locations too.
- Permanent / 37.5 hours per week
- £25,000 per year
Apply to this role:
To apply to this role please click here.