An unbeatable location on the River Avon
If location is everything, then Bath Waterside & Marina and Caravan Park has it covered.
This tranquil setting, with a large river frontage for easy access, makes it the most desirable inland marina in the south west with a spectacular location on the River Avon in Somerset, and less than two miles from the centre of Bath and on the edge of the Cotswolds.
Downstream, the River Avon is navigable to the Bristol Severn Estuary. Upstream you have unrestricted access as far as Reading and the River Thames, via the Kennet and Avon Canal.
Bath Waterside & Marina and Caravan Park is an idyllic spot, sheltered from the outside world by grassy banks and attractive woodlands. Which also makes it the perfect spot for those looking for somewhere to stay with a touring caravan.
We’ve got all your practical needs covered with a full array of Aquavista brilliant basics that you’d expect from modern waterside living including:
Safety & security
- A secure marina with CCTV and coded lock access to jetties
- All jetties have a non-slip surface and are well-lit at night
- Well-kept environments
- 24-hour emergency call out
- Laundry room with 1 washer and 1 dryer
- 2 showers and 2 toilets, open 24/7
- Refuse recycling facilities
- Free car parking
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi
- Caravan Park
- Red diesel and gas fuel
- Fully serviced jetties
- Pump-out, token operated
- 1 Elsan disposal point
- Excellent customer service
Your mooring options at Bath Waterside & Marina are:
- Leisure moorings
If you choose an annual contract, as well as access to all of the facilities you also receive:
- Explore 34 – Free stop-overs at other marinas in the Aquavista group
- Moor Benefits – Access to our exclusive Moor Benefits programme
- A choice of payment options – quarterly or annual
- Regular newsletters and surveys – We make sure you’re up to date with any important news about our marinas, and we love getting your feedback on how we’re doing
Bath Waterside & Marina photo gallery
Explore 34 – your free Aquavista stop-overs
We have 29 unique and special locations around the UK, and our Explore 34 benefit means when you moor with us on an annual contract, you can stay at any of our other marinas for up to 34 nights at no extra cost*.
Things to do in Bath and nearby
Visit the beautiful city of Bath and see the ancient Roman Baths, before indulging yourself in the modern Thermae Spa. While you are in Bath, take a stroll along the Royal Crescent, and enjoy amazing views of the city from the Bath Abbey Tower. Take a tour of the southern Cotswolds visiting the chocolate-box villages of Lacock and Castle Combe; pull on your hiking boots and tackle the Bath Skyline Walk for more uninterrupted views of the city and the hills beyond; or head in the opposite direction to explore the spectacular gorges and rocky outcrops of the Mendip Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Summer opening hours
Sunday 10.00-15.00 (Although on the Sunday of a Bank holiday 09.00-18.00)
Winter opening hours
You can call us on 01225 424301 within these hours.