A little gem tucked away on the Ashby canal
Calm waters, a peaceful marina and loads of good cruising routes – that’s what you’ll find here at Trinity. Tucked away on the Ashby canal, you’ve got more than 40 miles of lock-free canals to explore – we think it’s a great place to spend some downtime on the water. Once you’ve done some local cruising, the Grand Union Canal at Braunston is just 30 miles away.
When you’re ready for a day on land, Trinity’s got lots on offer. As well as a bunch of nearby shops, bars and restaurants, you’ve got the historic market town of Hinckley on your doorstep – the Triumph motorcycle museum is well worth a visit.
We’ve got all your practical needs covered with a full array of Aquavista brilliant basics that you’d expect from modern waterside living including:
Safety & Security
- A secure marina with a gated main entrance and gated pontoons
- Staff who live onsite
- Pontoons are well-lit at night
- All our crew are first-aid and water-safety trained
- 24-hour emergency call-out
- Modern toilet and shower facilities, open 24/7
- Laundrette, open 24/7
- Dog wash
- Customer lounge area
- External socialising space
- Ample parking
- Refuse and recycling facilities
- Fully serviced pontoons with electric and water
- Diesel, Calor Gas, coal and logs available
- Small Chandlery
- Pump out and Elsan disposal
- Boat sales
Your mooring options at Trinity Waterside & Marina are:
- Leisure moorings
- Residential moorings
- Visitor moorings
- Winter moorings
If you choose an annual contract, either residential or leisure, as well as access to all of the facilities you also receive:
- Explore 34 – Free stop-overs at other marinas in the Aquavista group
- Moor Benefits – Access to our exclusive Moor Benefits programme
- A choice of payment options – quarterly or annual
- Regular newsletters and surveys – We make sure you’re up to date with any important news about our marinas, and we love getting your feedback on how we’re doing
Residential mooring package
A residential mooring means that Trinity would become your legally recognised residence and you could officially call it your home. You would also receive a host of other benefits including:
- A registered UK postal address and post box - all your mail can be delivered to a lockable post box at the marina, and you can use the marina address to register for doctors and schools etc.
- Free council tax when choosing a composite council tax option
- A secure parcel collection point for your parcels
- A 2000L Keter storage box to store your belongings securely, including your bikes.
- One free wash & dry per week in our upgraded laundry facility
- One free pump out per month
- Access to Vivup Lifestyle Discounts – discounts on lots of high street brands and supermarkets
Trinity Waterside & Marina photo gallery
Resident storage boxes
Outdoor social space
Explore 34 – your free Aquavista stop-overs
We have 29 unique and special locations around the UK, and our Explore 34 benefit means when you moor with us on an annual contract, you can stay at any of our other marinas for up to 34 nights at no extra cost*.
Things to do in the local area
For some great cruising routes, come moor up with us at Trinity Waterside & Marina. It’s set on a quiet spot on the Ashby canal, so you’ve got 40 miles of lock-free canals to explore – it’s perfect for some really chilled-out cruising. For bigger adventures on your boat, you’ve also got access to the Grand Union Canal – it’s just 30 miles away, and it connects you to the best of England’s waterways.
There’s loads to do on land at Trinity too. You’ve got Hinckley on your doorstep – it’s one of those historic market towns with loads of shops, bars and restaurants. It’s also the home of Triumph motorcycles, so you can go see the Triumph factory and motorcycle museum – they’re both free to visit.
For more historical stuff, you can head over to Bosworth – it’s a 15-minute drive away. As well as the site of the Battle of Bosworth, you’ll find Bosworth Steam Railway and a really great waterpark.
Contact our friendly Waterside Crew:
Trinity Waterside & Marina is open: Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday: 9am - 4pm
Sunday: 10am- 3pm
You can call us on 01455 896820 and we will be more than happy to help you or arrange an appointment to view the marina.
During seasonal and bank holidays our typical office hours may vary, please call the waterside office before making a visit.