Hull Waterside & Marina
Life on the water at Hull Waterside and Marina
Your coastal marina, nestled on the Humber Estuary
With a history that spans over 200 years, Hull Waterside & Marina has established itself as a peaceful oasis amidst the bustle of the busy Humber Estuary. Moor your boat here and the waterways of Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Norfolk are open to you, as well as the North Sea and continental Europe. You are in an excellent location too for the vibrant city of Hull. And, as you might expect of one of our largest marinas, everything you need for waterside life is on hand.
Cruising to Hull Marina for the first time?
If you are cruising to Hull for the first time, talk to the marina team to chat through your pilotage plan. The lock is operational from +/- 3 hours HW Hull and, with a little preparation, you can aim to arrive when the tide is slack, making things a little easier on your first time.
For the duty lock keeper, contact VHF channel 80 international or call 07789 178501. UK cruising clubs and continental visitors are welcome by appointment.
View on Google maps
See the marina layout
Find us by water
Keep up to date
We have your practical needs covered with a full array of Aquavista brilliant basics that you’d expect from modern waterside living including:
Safety & security
- A secure marina with key fob access pontoon gates and CCTV
- All jetties are well-lit at night
- 24 hour emergency call out
- Laundry room with washers and dryers
- Showers and toilets
- Car parking
- Red diesel available
- Refuse and recycling facilities
- 50-tonne hoist
- Boat Yard
- Trailored boat storage and hard standing
- Many pubs and restaurants around the marina
- Fully serviced jetties
- Pump-out station
- Elsan disposal point
Your mooring options at Hull Waterside & Marina are:
- Leisure moorings
- Residential moorings
- Visitor moorings
- Winter moorings
Restrictions: there are no access restrictions into Hull Waterside & Marina and can accommodate vessels up to 30m in length. For how to navigate into Hull please click here.
We also have hard standing and caravan storage, as well as boat repairs and marine engineers and a 50ft boat crane.
If you choose an annual contract, either residential or leisure, as well as access to all of the facilities you also receive:
- Explore 34 – Free stop-overs at other marinas in the Aquavista group
- Moor Benefits – Access to our exclusive Moor Benefits programme
- A choice of payment options – quarterly or annual
- Regular newsletters and surveys – We make sure you’re up to date with any important news about our marinas, and we love getting your feedback on how we’re doing
Residential mooring package
A residential mooring means that Hull would become your legally recognised residence and you could officially call it your home. You would also receive a host of other benefits including:
- A registered UK postal address and post box - all your mail can be delivered to a lockable post box at the marina, and you can use the marina address to register for doctors and schools etc.
- Free council tax when choosing a composite council tax option
- A secure parcel collection point for your parcels
- A 2000L Keter storage box to store your belongings securely, including your bikes.
- One free wash & dry per week in our upgraded laundry facility
- One free pump out per month
- Access to Vivup Lifestyle Discounts – discounts on lots of high street brands and supermarkets
Hull Waterside & Marina photo gallery
Explore 34 – your free Aquavista stop-overs
We have 29 unique and special locations around the UK, and our Explore 34 benefit means when you moor with us on an annual contract, you can stay at any of our other marinas for up to 34 nights at no extra cost*.
Things to do in Yorkshire and nearby
Hull Waterside & Marina is the ideal location for accomplished sailors or those looking to hone their skills. You can cruise to Whitby, Scarborough and Bridlington to the north and Wells-by-the-sea and the Norfolk ports of Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft to the south. Cruising to the continent is also a popular voyage from Hull. If you prefer to hop across to mainland Europe without your boat, the North Sea Ferries terminal is just a 10-minute drive away, On land, it is just a short stroll into Hull city centre for retail therapy, concerts, music sessions and many historic hostelries and café bars. Make sure you’re here for the Hull Folk & Maritime Festival in June and the renowned Freedom Festival in September.
Hull Waterside & Marina is open 9am until 5pm daily.
You can call us on 01482 609960 within these hours.
During seasonal and bank holidays our typical office hours may vary, please call the waterside office before making a visit.
We are members of TransEurope Marinas. This allows our customers to enjoy a 50% berthing discount for up to five days a year in each marina facility within the Transeurope network, using your membership card. This now encompasses 90 marinas in 12 different countries, including all around the UK to Turkey, Morocco and Madeira.
discover the life
To moor with us at Hull Waterside & Marina please get in touch
Call our waterside crew on01482 609960 Contact us
Navigating into Hull
If you love to coastal cruise, Hull Waterside & Marina makes the perfect base. Its sheltered estuarial waters are a great launching point to explore romantic seaside towns such as Whitby, Scarborough and Lowestoft, all at just a day's sail away.
Want to know how to pilot into Hull? Click the button below.