The marina of dreams
This one’s been nicknamed ‘the marina of dreams’ – it’s a pretty special place. Built in 2005 on a greenfield site, Brinklow is surrounded by 22 acres of landscaped grounds and 360° views of open countryside. Think sunsets, starry skies and calm waters – that’s what you’ll find here.
Set on the northern arm of the Oxford Canal, it’s a great base to cruise the Midlands network – you’ve got 29 miles of lock-free canal to explore. For bigger boat trips, you’ve also got easy access to the Grand Union, Ashby and Coventry canals.
The crew at Brinklow are a lovely bunch – they’ve built a wonderful little community, and they hold loads of different events for customers. When you’re done cruising the canals, moor up for the marina’s annual music festival – it’s a great scene.
We’ve got all your practical needs covered with a full array of Aquavista brilliant basics that you’d expect from modern waterside living including:
Safety & Security
- A secure marina with a gated entrance, CCTV and staff who live onsite
- All new jetties have a non-slip surface and are well-lit at night
- 24-hour emergency call out
- Modern toilet & shower facilities, open 24/7
- Laundry facility
- Customer lounge, BBQ stations and socialising areas
- Ample parking with unloading bays close to jetties
- Refuse and recycling facilities
- Regular customer events, including an annual music festival
- Dog wash with warm water
- Dog friendly – 22 acres and 2 ponds
- Herb garden
- Fully serviced pontoons with contactless electric bollards and water
- Diesel, Calor Gas, coal and logs available
- Pump-out and Elsan disposal
Your mooring options at Brinklow Waterside & Marina are:
- Leisure moorings
- Residential moorings
- Visitor moorings
- Winter moorings
If you choose an annual contract, either residential or leisure, as well as access to all of the facilities you also receive:
- Explore 34 – Free stop-overs at other marinas in the Aquavista group
- Moor Benefits – Access to our exclusive Moor Benefits programme
- A choice of payment options – quarterly or annual
- Regular newsletters and surveys – We make sure you’re up to date with any important news about our marinas, and we love getting your feedback on how we’re doing
Residential mooring package
A residential mooring means that Brinklow would become your legally recognised residence and you could officially call it your home. You would also receive a host of other benefits including:
- A registered UK postal address and post box - all your mail can be delivered to a lockable post box at the marina, and you can use the marina address to register for doctors and schools etc.
- Free council tax when choosing a composite council tax option
- A secure parcel collection point for your parcels
- A 2000L Keter storage box to store your belongings securely, including your bikes.
- One free wash & dry per week in our upgraded laundry facility (Launching early 2023)
- One free pump out per month
- Access to Vivup Lifestyle Discounts – discounts on lots of high street brands and supermarkets
Brinklow Waterside & Marina photo gallery
Explore 34 – your free Aquavista stop-overs
We have 29 unique and special locations around the UK, and our Explore 34 benefit means when you moor with us on an annual contract, you can stay at any of our other marinas for up to 34 nights at no extra cost*.
Things to do in the local area
Brinklow is a really peaceful marina – but there’s still plenty to do nearby. Brinklow village is just a two-mile walk away – you can get there by turning left from the main gate and heading down Cathiron Lane, taking a right onto Fosse Way at the end. There’s a bunch of shops, takeaways and some really nice pubs (our favourite is The Raven). For more shopping and leisure stuff, there’s also Rugby and Coventry.
You can forget about long commutes at Brinklow – it’s got great road connections. It’s just five miles to the M6, so you can get to Birmingham in around half an hour. It’s 25 miles to Birmingham International Airport, and 92 miles south will take you to Central London.
Brinklow is perfectly positioned on the northern arm of Oxford Canal, within easy reach of the Grand Union, Ashby and Coventry canals. With 29 miles of lock-free cruising, it’s a great base to explore the Midlands network – and beyond.
See what happened at last years Brinklow Bash
Contact our friendly Waterside Crew:
Brinklow Waterside & Marina is open 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 4pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
You can call us on 01788 641007 and we will be more than happy to help you or arrange an appointment to view the marina.
During seasonal and bank holidays our typical office hours may vary, please call the waterside office before making a visit.