Enjoy life on the water with a residential mooring as your permanent home. Choose from one of 14 tranquil locations across the waterways of England and wake up to nature, tranquility and freedom every morning. With full residential status, your own secure berth and a host of great resident benefits, discover a whole new way of life.
What is a residential mooring?
A residential mooring is your home and permanent residence with a waterfront view- just with an added sense of freedom and a simpler existence. It’s your registered UK postal address, your legally recognised residence, and you enjoy all the normal services, such as waste disposal and other public services. It is your address for Council Tax purposes too, so take a look at our Guide to residential living, this might help you. The beauty of living on your boat is that you enjoy a private waterside location away from the world, you are part of a close-knit community of people who think like you do, and if you fancy a change of scenery you can discuss with our team about relocating to another available location on the marina.
Your benefits as an Aquavista resident
A residential mooring at Aquavista comes with hundreds of pounds worth of additional benefits to make life on the water plain sailing for you. Here’s just some of the many benefits you enjoy as a resident:
- Your own post box, and we’ll accept parcels on your behalf if you are out
- A private storage box (we know onboard space is at a premium!)
- Free reciprocal moorings - allows you to have unlimited visits for up to 28 days at other Aquavista locations nationwide
- 20% off insurance with the Towergate Freshwater Scheme
- 10% off most chandlery purchases
- Free laundry and 12 free pump out tokens per year
- Free Wi-Fi
- An allocated parking space (if available)
- A choice of council tax options - including composite council tax, where we pay on your behalf, but you must move berths twice a year to be eligible