At Aquavista, we offer residential moorings across the UK for cruisers who require long term moorings. Find your nearest long-term mooring marina that gives you all the freedom of the waterways with a permanent address!
What is a residential mooring?
A permanent mooring is just like any other home, except floating and with a waterfront view. Wherever your mooring is located will be your registered UK postal address and your legally recognised home. You’ll also enjoy all the normalities of home, such as waste disposal facilities, a post box and other public services. We recommend you read our guide to residential living, which goes into details including council tax and licences when using a long-term mooring.
Our residential moorings
Enjoy life on the water with a mooring as your permanent home. We have locations across the UK, including residential moorings in London, Hertfordshire, Yorkshire and more. Wake up to nature, tranquillity and freedom every morning, wherever you are!
With full residential status, you have your own secure berth, registered address and a bunch of other resident benefits - discover a whole new way of life today!
Your benefits as an Aquavista resident
A residential mooring at Aquavista means that the marina would be your legally recognised residence and you can officially call it your home and be part of a close-knit community of like-minded people. An Aquavista residential mooring also comes with a bunch of additional benefits to make life on the water easier for you including:
- A registered UK postal address and post box - all your mail can be delivered to a lockable post box at the marina, and you can use the marina address to register for doctors and schools etc.
- Free council tax when choosing a composite council tax option
- A secure parcel collection point for your parcels
- A storage box to store your belongings securely
- One free wash & dry per week in our laundry facility
- One free pump out per month
- Access to Vivup Lifestyle Discounts – discounts on lots of high street brands and supermarkets
- Explore 34 – Free stop-overs at other marinas in the Aquavista group
- Moor Benefits – Access to our exclusive Moor Benefits programme including 10% off Diesel and 5% off Gas
- A choice of payment options – quarterly or annual
- Regular newsletters and surveys – We make sure you’re up to date with any important news about our marinas, and we love getting your feedback on how we’re doing
New residential moorings just released
We have just released a limited number of new residential moorings at select marina in the Midlands.