Your base for exploring the Warwickshire Ring
Ventnor near Rugby feels more like a wildlife reserve than a marina with calm waters, open fields, and plenty of trees. All the car parks and tracks are carefully hidden by grassy banks, so the vibe is really calm and quiet. The marina boasts easily accessible facilities and a friendly and helpful team always on hand to assist you.
One of the great things about Ventnor is the cruising routes – there’s loads of them. Set in the middle of the Warwickshire countryside, you’ve got easy access to the Grand Union Canal, which is the perfect base for exploring the Warwickshire Ring (and beyond).With easy access to towns and local attractions along the way, the Grand Union Canal is the perfect cruising route for exploring the area's diverse landscapes, wildlife, architecture, and history.
We’ve got all your practical needs covered with a full array of Aquavista brilliant basics that you’d expect from modern waterside living including:
Safety & security
- A secure marina with a gated entrance, CCTV and staff who live onsite
- All jetties are well-lit at night
- A sense of privacy for customers
- 24-hour emergency call-out
- Modern toilet and shower facilities, open 24/7
- Laundrette, open 24/7
- Customer lounge and barbecue areas
- Ample parking close to each bay
- Electric car charging
- Refuse and recycling facilities
- Dog walking field and dog shower
- Fishing lake
- Fully serviced jetties with metered electricity and water
- Diesel, Calor Gas, coal and logs available
- Pump-out and Elsan disposal
- Fully serviced dry dock
- Boat sales
Your mooring options at Ventnor are:
- Leisure moorings
- Visitor moorings
- Winter moorings
If you choose an annual leisure contract you will receive access to all marina facilities PLUS:
- Explore 34 – Free stop-overs at other marinas in the Aquavista group
- Moor Benefits – Access to our exclusive Moor Benefits programme with 10% off diesel, 5% off gas & coal and 20% off boat insurance
- Payment options – quarterly or annual
- Newsletters and surveys – keep up to date with important news about our marinas, and provide feedback.
Ventnor Waterside & Marina photo gallery
Explore 34 – your free Aquavista stop-overs
We have 29 unique and special locations around the UK, and our Explore 34 benefit means when you moor with us on an annual contract, you can stay at any of our other marinas for up to 34 nights at no extra cost*.
Things to do in the local area
Ventnor provides a super tranquil spot to moor up with loads going on nearby. A short 7-minute drive will take you to the town of Rugby, and 12 minutes will get you to Leamington Spa – but you don’t need to go that far to find things to do. The marina is a quick walk from Napton on the Hill – a lovely little village with a couple of pubs, a general shop and a post office with its own café.
Cruising from Ventnor
Set in a central position, Ventnor Marina gives you direct access to the Grand Union Canal, so there’s loads of cruising potential – it’s the perfect base for exploring the Warwickshire Ring and further afield. Spanning a distance of 137 miles with branches to towns along the way, the Grand Union is the trunk route of Britain's canal network. It runs from London all the way through the Chiltern Hills and up to Birmingham, with a huge variety of landscapes, wildlife, architecture and history to discover along the way.
Contact our friendly Waterside Crew:
Ventnor Waterside & Marina is open 9am to 4pm Monday to Sunday.
You can call us on 01926 815023 and we will be more than happy to help you or arrange an appointment to view the marina.
During seasonal and bank holidays our typical office hours may vary, please call the waterside office before making a visit.