A quiet spot on the South Oxford Canal
Cropredy Marina is one of those places that’s got everything. Along with all the stuff you’d expect from a good marina, you’ll find views of the Oxfordshire countryside, loads of cruising routes and a nearby village with two great pubs. When you’ve enjoyed some quiet time by the water, Banbury is just five miles away – it’s a historic market town, so there’s castles, museums and a bunch of shops to explore.
This one’s a really spacious marina – it’s got 355 berths. For cruising, you’ve got the southern half of the English canal network, plus access to the Thames and onwards. It’s a pretty special spot.
Major facilities investment coming soon
We're excited to have recently announced a series of investments designed to significantly improve our customers experience here at Cropredy. Works are due to start in January 2024 and will take between 2 to 3 months to complete. Once finished, moorers at Cropredy will be able to enjoy:
- High-speed Wi-Fi
- New main entrance gate and CCTV for additional security
- 8 brand-new luxury ensuite bathrooms with power showers and hairdryers
- A refurbished laundry area with 2 state of the art washer & dryer stacks, plus a pet laundry machine
- A refurbished customer lounge and reception area
- A refurbished Elsan with hot water sink
- A new dog wash area with warm water
- A new outdoor socialising pergola and BBQ area
Safety & Security
- A secure marina with a gated entrance, CCTV and a full-time Harbour Master based on-site
- All jetties have a non-slip surface and are well-lit at night
- 24-hour emergency call-out
- Toilet & shower facilities, open 24/7
- Laundrette, open 24/7
- Moorers lounge
- Free high speed Wi-Fi
- Unloading bays close to jetties, ample car parking
- Full length jetty beside every boat for easy access
- Refuse and recycling facilities
- Fully serviced pontoons with metered electricity and water
- Diesel, Calor gas, coal and logs available
- Pump out and Elsan disposal
- Narrowboat services, including fully enclosed dry dock
- Boat Sales
Explore 34 – your free Aquavista stop-overs
We have 29 unique and special locations around the UK, and our Explore 34 benefit means when you moor with us on an annual contract, you can stay at any of our other marinas for up to 34 nights at no extra cost*.
If you’re looking for marinas near Oxford, Cropredy Marina brings you safe and secure berths with a range of facilities and a friendly team on hand to help, whenever you need them.
Your mooring options at Cropredy Waterside & Marina are:
- Leisure moorings - 355 berths, great for spending holidays and long weekends on your boat.
- High Use Premium moorings - call the marina your base with your own post box.
- Visitor moorings - secure berths for short term stopovers on the Banbury canal & Oxford canal.
- Winter moorings - berths for boaters who need a safe haven for the winter.
If you choose an annual contract, as well as access to all of the facilities you also receive:
- Explore 34 – Free stop-overs at other marinas in the Aquavista group
- Moor Benefits – Access to our exclusive Moor Benefits programme including 10% off Diesel and 5% off Gas
- A choice of payment options – quarterly or annual
- Regular newsletters and surveys – We make sure you’re up to date with any important news about our marinas, and we love getting your feedback on how we’re doing
High Use Premium mooring package - JUST LAUNCHED
A HUP mooring means you get a whole bunch of benefits including:
- Your own secure post box - all your mail can be delivered to a lockable post box at the marina
- A parcel collection point for your larger parcels
- A 2000L Keter storage box to store your belongings securely, including your bikes.
- One free wash & dry per week in our laundry facility
- One free pump out per month
- Access to Vivup Lifestyle Discounts – discounts on lots of high street brands and supermarkets
Cropredy Waterside & Marina photo gallery
Things to do in the local area
For some downtime in the countryside, come moor up with us at Cropredy Waterside & Marina. It’s set offside on the South Oxford Canal, a good way from the road, so it’s a great little hideaway – but it’s still got loads going on.
You’ll find Cropredy village just a short walk away from this Oxford marina. It’s got everything you need – there are two pubs, a café, a doctor’s surgery and a shop for all the essentials. We think it’s a great little community. When you’re ready for something more lively, Banbury’s only five miles away – it’s a pretty market town that’s well worth a trip. You can get there by car or bus, but walking’s got the best views. There’s a trail that takes you right along the canal. This marina on the Grand Union Canal, near Oxford, brings you everything you need.
Contact our friendly Waterside Crew:
Cropredy Waterside & Marina is open 9am to 5pm Monday to Sunday.
You can call us on 01295 758911 and we will be more than happy to help you or arrange an appointment to view the marina.
During seasonal and bank holidays our typical office hours may vary, please call the waterside office before making a visit.