We’re a business that believes life is better by the water. It’s our mission to deliver a special waterside experience whether you live, visit or work at an Aquavista marina.
Being the biggest network of inland and coastal marinas in the country, we offer residential and leisure moorings in our 29 unique locations on the water - as well as boat sales, floating homes and all the bits in between.
There are 200 friendly faces that make up the Aquavista team throughout our different locations. Together, we make a real difference to the business with our expertise and enthusiasm and we pride ourselves on providing excellent service to make our brand shine and our customers happy.
We’re in a growth phase with exciting times ahead (maybe with you!), so if you think you’d fit in, we want to hear from you.
What's the role:
As a Marina Supervisor, you'll gain hands on experience in every aspect of waterside life. Reporting to the Marina Manager, you will provide essential support across all areas of the operation, ensuring that our customers enjoy the very best service levels we can offer. You will often be the first port of call for our teams, and acting under the guidance of the Marina Manager, you will ensure the smooth, day to day running of our marina.
- Lead, motivate, and inspire a team of dedicated professionals.
- Foster a positive and energetic work environment.
- Encourage a customer-centric attitude among all employees.
Exceptional Customer Service:
- Cultivate a culture of exceptional customer service throughout the marina.
- Ensure that every customer interaction leaves a lasting positive impression.
- Handle customer complaints promptly and effectively, using various communication channels.
- Cultivate a sense of community spirit at the marina.
- Support the Marina Manager in all marina operations, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness.
- Under the guidance of the Marina Manager, implement strategies to maximise sales and profitability.
- Understand the marina’s performance metrics, contributing recommendations for improvement
Brand Vision and Values:
- Uphold and promote the brand vision and values within the marina.
- Ensure that all operations align with the brand's standards and expectations.
- Continuously seek opportunities to enhance the marina's reputation and market presence.
- Build an understanding of the key areas of cost within the marina
- Under the guidance of the Marina Manager, ensure that work is carried out efficiently and within the budgets set
What we’ll need from you:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer service-oriented mindset with a passion for exceeding customer expectations.
- Flexibility to work weekends and provide out-of-hours emergency phone cover.
- Proficiency in relevant computer software and systems.
What would help:
- Knowledge of marina operations, safety regulations, and boating practices.
- Previous experience in a supervisory role
- Genuine, warm personality with a flair for great customer service and hospitality.
- Hands-on approach to leadership and ownership mentality.
- Proven track record of giving the best-in-class customer service.
- Good level of financial awareness, particularly in cost control
- Have an interest in boats or the waterside.
- A salary TBD for a 37.5 hour week, including some weekends
- 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- 6% matched pension
- Private Vitality Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Employee discounts on moorings
- Investment in your professional development
How to apply:
If you feel like we’re a good match, get in touch. Please send us your CV and a short cover letter to tell us a bit more about what you can bring to Aquavista to [email protected]
Waterside Crew Cleaner at Wigrams Turn Waterside & Marina