As a Waterside Crew Customer Service, you are responsible for attaining and maintaining the highest levels of customer care through being the first point of contact for the Marina. This in turn will create a world class service for every one of your customers.
Responsibility for dealing with a variety of customer interactions, providing a first-class service to deal with customer issues or concerns, responding in a timely manner to provide for an excellent customer experience.
- Manning the reception to ensure that all customers can reach us during our opening hours.
- Answering enquiries by current customers and prospective/future customers whether it be in person, on the phone or email.
- Ensuring the office is maintained to the highest standard.
- Receiving customers mail and sorting it into collection room and post boxes.
- Taking care of visitors from booking to receiving payment and departing them.
Give off good vibes:
- Make every moment matter by being focused on giving the best in class customer service.
- Ensure every customer interaction counts and ensuring customer complaints are listened to, actioned or escalated to your line manager.
- Be positive and show energy by ensuring you always display a positive attitude.
- Ensure the brand vision and values are adhered to, ensuring they are lived and breathed daily.
- Carrying out any agreed work to the deadlines set.
Get on-board together:
- To cover other sites where needed if it is a reasonable request.
- Take ownership of any tasks or projects required.
- Takes ownership and accountability of any tasks or projects that you are given.
- Communicate openly, share ideas and collaborate effectively.
- Behave as one team to achieve the same goal.
- Embrace diversity and inclusion ensuring everyone respects each other.
Make it happen:
- Help to drive your site’s sale plan to achieve and exceed the overall business plan.
- Take pride, take accountability, own and follow through any projects.
- Ensure sites are running at full capacity and have the resources to drive performance.
- Ensure all administration is completed in a timely manner.
- Conduct Marina inductions for customer arrivals.
- Carry out any cash handling and takings in line with the company policies and procedures.
- To consistently deliver the required standards, service and results. To ensure that processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Organise fault management distribution accordingly.
- Maintain compliance and governance by ensuring inspections of routine and safety checks, fault management procedures and risk assessments have been adhered to in line with H&S legislation.
- Ensure compliance with SLAs and adhere to other organisations standards where applicable.
Key skills and behaviour required:
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy.
- Excellent customer service.
- Able to manage time effectively, planned and organised.
- Communicate openly with the ability to influence.
- Strong communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing or administration role.
- Basic ICT.
- Level C or above in English Literature.
- Strong email etiquette.
- Part-time: 30 hours per week.
- From £9.51per hour.
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Wellness programmes
Apply to this role:
To apply to this role please click here.