The Future of Bath Waterside & Marina and Caravan Park
Welcome to the consultation page where you can find details about Aquavista’s plans for the future of Bath Waterside & Marina and Caravan Park. This site will provide our customers, neighbours and the wider community with details of our proposals, provide an opportunity to have your say and provide regular updates as the plans progress.
In May 2021 we held a drop-in event at Bath Waterside & Marina and Caravan Park to meet the local community and to hear your ideas about how we could improve the site.
Over 40 people attended the event on the day, and many more submitted comments using our feedback forms.
This feedback has been vital for helping us to shape a vision for the future of the site, which we believe will benefit both the local community and our customers as well as contributing towards the ongoing success of Bath’s tourism and leisure strategy.
Following the drop-in session in May, we reviewed the feedback received and incorporated these comments into our plans, which we would now like to share with you to hear your thoughts.
Community Feedback Events
Aquavista is arranging a series of presentations to share our plans for the future of Bath Waterside & Marina and Caravan Park.
Thursday, November 18th at the following times:
To book a place at one of the presentations click below or email
Please do not attend the event in any of the following circumstances:
- You have any symptoms of COVID-19 (a high temperature a new continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste).
- You’ve tested positive for COVID-19
- Someone you live with, someone in your childcare or support bubble has symptoms and you’ve been in close contact with them since their symptoms started or during the 48 hours before they started.
- You’ve been told you’ve been in contact with someone who tested positive.
- You have arrived in England from abroad (not including Ireland, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man or other parts of the UK).
For more advice please visit the NHS website: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
For further details on our proposals, please visit back here on Friday 19th November when all of the consultation materials will be available online.