Pumpkin Carving Competition
Get your knives and spoons at the ready!
It’s time to get your creative skills going and enter our Halloween Pumpkin Carving Competition!
We had some fantastic entries to our berth holder pumpkin carving competition thank you to everyone who entered.
Congratulations to our 3 chosen winners:
For 1st place we have Laura Stuart's entry on board 'Leah' at Diglis Waterside & Marina
In 2nd place we have Nikki Hope-Sherratt's entry on board 'John O'Dreams' at Lemonroyd Waterside & Marina
In 3rd place we have Kim Loring's entry on board 'Idleness' at Lemonroyd Waterside & Marina
To enter, carve out your scariest pumpkin, take a photo of your pumpkin on your boat and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name and marina by 31st October 2021. The scariest 3 pumpkins across Aquavista will win an Amazon Voucher (1st £50, 2nd £25, 3rd £10) and have their pumpkins featured in our monthly newsletter Vista.
Terms & Conditions
- Disclaimer: This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
- Host: This competition is solely hosted by Aquavista Watersides Ltd. via Email, Website, Internal Noticeboards & Social Media (Instagram, Facebook & Twitter).
- Campaign Period: This giveaway will run from 12.00 pm 21st October 2021 to 12.00 pm 31st October 2021 GMT.
- Restrictions: This giveaway is limited to berth holders and customers of Aquavista, and reside within England.
- Prize: 1st place prize: £50 Amazon Voucher, 2nd place prize £25 Amazon Voucher, 3rd place prize £10 Amazon Voucher. Note: There are no cash alternatives to these prizes.
- Entry: To enter this competition simply email a photo of your carved pumpkin on your boat to email@example.com, please note whilst this competition is advertised on social media, entries will only be accepted via the above email address.
- Winner: After the giveaway deadline at 12.00 pm on the 31st of October, three winners will be selected by the management team on the 31st of October 2021. The judge's decision is final.
- Claiming: The winners of this competition will be announced on 1st November via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, as well as here on the news page of our website. Winners will also be contacted directly, in order to claim the prize, you must respond back with your full details.
- The prizes will be emailed to the winners, upon confirmation of personal details.
- By entering this competition, you automatically give Aquavista the right to use your photo across our marketing channels.